HOA – CFO services encompass all the back office needs of self-managed HOAs. HOA-e-Solutions is well positioned to service your needs because it has years of experience managing HOAs full time and because it uses the powerful tools and services of MANAGE+, HOA-EasyPay, & HOA-Web+. And because we implement these services with these tools, your HOA can easily transition to full self-management at any time in the future by simply performing the tasks yourself with these same tools.
Scope Of Services:
- Prepare all vendor and resident payments for Board of Director (BOD) approval and BOD signature. Optional Remote HOA Treasurer check printing available.
- Post BOD prepared yearly budget and track vendor expenses for monthly / yearly budget analysis.
- Receive resident correspondence (via Email/USPO) and distribute to HOA BOD for further action.
- Receive resident Architectural Review Board (ARB) requests and distribute same to HOA ARB committee for action. Notify resident of final HOA ARB committee decision. Notify HOA ARB committee when resident requests check to be returned or upon project completion. Notify residents of HOA ARB comments or project completion approval.
- Prepare and issue all resident Annual /Special Assessments, CC&R Warnings, CC&R Fines, and Late Fee invoices according to the direction of, and according to the parameters set by the HOA BOD.
- Collect, post, and deposit all Dues, ARB Deposits, Fines, and Late Fee monies. All money collection processed via resident credit card payments (HOA-EasyPay) or via USPS Optional HOA Treasurer resident deposit software for optional local HOA resident check collection & local deposit by HOA treasurer.
- Monthly HOA bank statement reconciliation.
- Prepare and distribute all HOA monthly and Year End reports and statements to HOA BOD. (Sample reports & statements HERE)
- Forward to HOA accountant all necessary reports for Year End IRS tax preparation & reporting.
- Maintain and periodically forward to BOD all resident records as they pertain to Warnings & Invoices.
- Send BOD prepared HOA community announcements via USPS/Email/Web Site Post as directed.
- Help prepare BOD electronic election voting.
- HOA Web Site: Create and host HOA web site. Initial Set Up Fee: $300 (Domain Name Registration Included, $100/yr. Hosting Fee thereafter). Additional web site services & postings upon request.
- Additional Expenses: Required checks, envelopes, paper, printer ink cartridge expenses, and USPS postage. Community wide USPS mailings will be printed by local independent printers and expensed separately.